Thursday, January 05, 2012

Photo A Day


I am wanna-be photographer. I looovvve pictures, but am not that great at taking them. (I'm not that great at anything, come to think of it.) But oh well, I don't let that stop me.

I found this Photo-A-Day challenge while skimming Pinterest and it looked like fun. I'm a few days behind, but I'll work on getting caught up in the next couple of days.

Day 4 is Letterbox.
There are actually a few different types of Letterbox that you could pick from to put an artistic spin on your photo:

LETTERBOXING is an intriguing pastime combining navigational skills and rubber stamp artistry in a charming "treasure hunt" style outdoor quest.

Letterbox is a plugin for Apple's Mail app that takes advantage of your widescreen monitor.

Letterboxing is the practice of transferring film shot in a widescreen aspect ratioto standard-width formats while preserving the film's original aspect ratio.

I'm not extremely artistic, so I went with the obvious- my mailbox:





No comments:

Post a Comment