Saturday, November 09, 2013

Fall Kitchen

I was wandering around in the dark last night - it's not really that dark with all the little lamps/night lights I have around - and was enjoying how my kitchen looked with the little lamp and Thanksgiving decor and the "fire" in the fireplace. I can't photograph it to look as pretty as it does in person.


Here it is with the flash. Not as nice without the ambiance of the lower lighting.


(Yes, that is a smoke detector sitting on the mantle. With temps dropping to freezing some nights lately and with our furnace broken, I leave the electric heater "fire" going all night, and I fear it malfunctioning or something while I'm asleep. I do have smoke detectors on the walls, but I wanted an even earlier warning if something happened.)

No comments:

Post a Comment