Thursday, March 07, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I am Thankful that J still has not only one, but two (or three, if he chose) jobs so that we've been able to continue to live a relatively comfortable life and haven't lost our home, even if we're not able to replace the roof or furnace, or take the family vacations we used to enjoy and actually earned, as opposed to people who feel they are entitled to something for the simple reason that they deserve it.

I am Thankful for my health, and the health of my family, my kids and my parents, even if they (my parents, not my kids) mostly ignore us, it's still nice to know they are at the other end of a phone or email.

And I am Thankful for Rand Paul. I may not agree with everything he's about, but what he did yesterday, fighting for our Constitution and Bill of Rights was amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment