Friday, May 18, 2012

Digital Art & Printables

Looking for some cute/interesting/helpful printables for use in my Smash book I ran across the following sites:

Anything But Perfect Digital Art and Printables has some cute, cute stuff



From there, check out WorldLabel.com for more free, cute, printable items.

This site: Creative Busy Bee Digital Scrapbooking Freebies Search lists digital/printable freebies she finds from around the 'net. How helpful and convenient!

 Just Something I Made has lots of lovely vintage printables and labels. I printed the vintage Graduate Silhouettes to use in my Smash book, for my Graduation day, party planning ideas page.


Peonies & Poppyseeds



Lemon Squeezy has lots of cute, free printables. Some of you with little ones might enjoy this Teeth Loss Chart for recording lost teeth.


Leelou Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment