Monday, February 09, 2015

Chocolate Chip Cookies, Revisit

I decided to try to bake homemade Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies again.

I didn't do too good with my last batch. I thought I'd try something new this time: following the directions.
 Apparently you aren't supposed to toss all the ingredients into the bowl together at once.

First, my butter is supposed to be softened/room temperature.
Then I mix it with the 3/4 cup of light or dark brown sugar, beating until completely mixed and fluffy.


*Confession: I eat brown sugar by spoonfuls. It's soo delicious. 

 Added my egg and vanilla, then stirred in salt, flour, and the chocolate chips, and scooped the cookies onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
I baked them at 350* for approx 10 minutes and....

Voila' !


Much better cookies!

And so easy.  The recipe isn't at all complicated (if you actually bother to read it) and there's only 5 ingredients, all of which I always keep around here all the time anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment