Tuesday, November 04, 2014

$10 Amazon Credit When You Buy $45 in Gift Cards

Update: Deal expired 11/15


If you have Amazon Prime (paid or trial) , and have never bought Amazon Gift Cards before, you can purchase $45 or more in gift cards and get a FREE $10 credit to use on your next Amazon purchase.

Amazon gift cards make a great gift.

A lot of people are like me, and buy what they want, when they want it.
As a result, I pretty much already have everything I want. Until the next thing I want comes along.

Gift cards are so great because I can hold onto it until the next thing I want comes along.
This way, someone isn't wasting their time and money buying me something I don't really want just to have something to give me at Christmas.

Even if you don't want to give gift cards for gifts, if you're like me/us, you might do a lot of shopping for yourself and/or your family on Amazon. (We have orders coming in at least a couple of times a week!)

If you know you'll be spending at least $45.00 again in the future, go ahead and buy the amount in gift cards and get a free $10.00 in addition!

So you get $55.00 worth, for the price of $45.00.
Who can't use a free $10.00!?

Go here to learn more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment