Tuesday, January 15, 2013

They Draw and Cook

A couple of days before Christmas, J was sleeping off a night on the ambulance so I was trying to be quiet, plus I was too cold to get very far from my little space heater under my desk anyway, I was randomly surfing the 'net as I do sometimes, just to see what I might come across, and I ended up stumbling over one the.most.amazing.sites I have seen! 

It's called They Draw and Cook, a brother and sister team - he cooks, she draws. They teamed up, and she illustrates his recipes. Eventually they started a blog and invited readers to send in their illustrated recipes.

O-mah-gah, they are awesome!  You have to check this site out!


The pages are a fantastic combination of Art, Scrapbooking, Illustrating, Paper Crafting, and Recipe-ing.


I could (and likely have) spend hours at this site looking at all the gorgeous creations!


You can print any of the recipes at home, or they have published 3 books featuring the illustrated recipes that you can find at Amazon.

They Draw and Cook: 107 Recipes Illustrated by Artists from Around the World

The Best Illustrated Cocktail Recipes: Created by Artists from Around the World (Volume 1)

The Colorful Vegetarian: 30 Colorfully Illustrated Recipes (Volume 1)

I can't get enough of these things!




No comments:

Post a Comment