Thursday, January 14, 2021

Well, I blink and a week has gone by like it was only one day. 

I think I must be mostly in hibernation mode...asleep-awake. 

I had the last of the collards and ham for lunch one day. I don't think they're working this year.

 
I got some pie filling canned up. 
     Back in the Spring/Summer, when everything was coming ripe and I didn't have time to do everything, I knew I could bag some of the things and can it later, in the "off" season. So I froze blueberries, blackberries, and muscadine grapes. 

I decided this week to work on the blueberries.
    I'm thinking it might have been an easier job if I had sorted, cleaned, and de-stemmed them before freezing them. 

I didn't notice when I put the bags out to thaw that I grabbed a bag of blackberries (raspberries?), too. No problem, I just made a quart&pint of blackberry (raspberry?) pie filling too. 



Other than that, we laid some new peel 'n stick tiles and replaced the toilet upstairs. 
     John-the-husband worked on the living room ceiling...some of the drywall we had put up hadn't gotten screwed in all the way and had started sagging, plus there were about 6-inches at one edge that hadn't gotten any drywall put up yet, so we got that done. Plan is to put up wood on it next. 
    I worked on my painting the kitchen cabinets project. I divided the kitchen in "sections" to work on, so I didn't get overwhelmed or have too much messed up at one time.  The plan worked pretty good. I just need to install handles on three drawers to be finished with the second to the last section, then after that there's only the under-the-kitchen-sink cabinets left to go and I'll be completely finished. 

I didn't feel too good yesterday. I had a tummy ache earlier in the week after eating spaghetti and bread for supper, but was okay after that.
    Yesterday morning as I waking up in the morning, I thought I had a bad headache and that I coughed so hard it hurt my chest, like I had last year. (I'm reasonably sure I had the C0V1D last January, after we got back from a cruise. Never been so sick in my life.)  Anyway, when I woke/got on up, my head hurt a little but not bad, and I wasn't coughing any worse than usual, so I said well, guess I dreamed it.
     My upper back, upper arms and neck hurt, but they've been hurting since like around Thanksgiving so I didn't figure that was anything new.
     But then I was nauseous, and had to go to the potty, and was tired and just felt like ugghh. 

I didn't think it was C0V1D but it seems like every symptom, or no symptom, is C0V1D, so I went on and got tested and it was negative, like I thought. 

So it's probably just general Winter/Yuk season malaise, eating bad, and stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment