Monday, December 30, 2013

Coupon/Deal Shopping

Had a pretty good shopping day today. All totaled, everything only cost me about $5.00.

Back at Thanksgiving I had earned a free $50.00 reward at CVS for doing a pre-paid debit card deal.
Everything in the picture ended up costing $48.73, so it was actually Free, considering the free $50.00 reward I had earned.

If you're interested in learning more, I did the break down at my Shopping Blog.


I've talked here before about how Kmart gives me free money with Shop Your Way points. I tend to forget sometimes that Sears is also a part of Shop Your Way.

This week I got 10,000 "Surprise" points, which is equal to $10.00, to be spent at Sears.

These boots were on sale for $9.99, so I got them for absolutely free. Didn't even have to pay tax.


Lowe's sent a coupon in the mail for a free 8oz. sample of Valspar paint. Great for crafty projects.


Sam's Club sent a coupon for a free $5.00 gift card. I used it towards a 25lb bag of sugar, making my cost $5.19 + 20¢ tax, or about 22¢ a pound.


No comments:

Post a Comment