Friday, July 19, 2013

Free & Cheap This Week

This week's Free find was more fabric/material, a roll of quilt batting, and a lot of knitting and crochet items.
My sister crochets so I'll give her all those things. I don't know if I know anyone that knits, though. I'll have to check with my cousins. I know no one in my immediately family does.


I bought these dresses at Goodwill, but I'm not sure about classifying them really as Cheap. They were $5.95 each, and I'd rather have paid more like $2 or $3 at most, but oh well, I kinda liked them.

Since I've gained weight in my old age, my bottom half looks - to me, anyway - twice as big as my top half. I thought about wearing dresses more casually to disguise my large butt and thighs, but I have a closet full of black/dark colored dresses because 98% of the time, if I'm wearing a dress, I'm going to a funeral.


I came out of the changing room to see this, my son, the Fire Extinguisher, LOL. (He is a Firefighter, in case you didn't get the funny.)





No comments:

Post a Comment