Saturday, January 06, 2018

Brrrr!

The weather isn't interesting now...it's C.O.L.D!

Okay, well, it still is kinda interesting, or I thought so anyway.
Bomb cyclone? How is that not interesting?
Apparently it's just a fancy name for...Winter.


http://www.ajc.com/weather/what-bomb-cyclone-monster-storm-blast-east-coast/c4lFgWQZB8sgh1UCpsTW5J/

We didn't get more snow here in NW Georgia, but some places like Savannah, the Georgia Coast, northern Florida, Tallahassee got some snow for the first time in a good many years.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/03/southeast-socked-by-rare-snowstorm-ahead-bomb-cyclone-forecast-to-hit-northeast.html

We just got some verra cold temps. Miserably cold temps.


Me this week:


Next week's forecast seems to be a guessing game. It may, or may not, be freezing rain and sleet Monday morning.
http://www.ajc.com/weather/streak-frigid-chill-continues/wQ6gYvbDjhyQnnz255If7L/

I had saw where the temps should be back up near 60°F on Tuesday, but now I'm seeing closer to 50°.

I'll take 50, over this teens and single digit crap, but I prefer 60.

I know, I'm whining, but I'm a tropical flower, I get puny when I'm too cold.

PS, no "Cold? That's not cold. You ought be up here you wanna know cold!" comments. I know it's colder up North. That's why I don't live up North. I live in the South so I don't have to be cold. But I am cold now, so I'm offended.

PSS, that's not really why I live in the South...I've actually been a Southerner for over 350 years.

PPS, I'm not actually offended, either.

PPSS, I am cold, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment