Sunday, October 14, 2012

Halloween Playlist 3

Here's a few more, and of course there's about a million more songs that are fun for playing on Halloween day, but they just really don't get me as excited as the older ones.
Except the Archies, I loved the Archies!

I had planned to do a lot more Halloween posts this month, songs and crafts and ideas and such, but I've been distracted by de-hoarding Toys again. One of my projects over the summer was cleaning out K's room, and his and R's closets were both storage facilities for a lot of their old board games and toys.

I got both closets completely cleaned out and started with trying to decide what to get rid of. At first, I only got rid of one thing!
Later I went back and was able to part with a lot more. I bought some rubber storage for storing things like Legos and Hot Wheels and smaller games, but I don't have storage bins big enough for the larger board games or some of the larger sized Toys I don't want to get rid of, either, so Idk what to do with them. If I put them in a cardboard box in the attic they'll get ruined.

  Sugar Sugar by The Archies


Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon


Spiders and Snakes by Jim Stafford


Witchy Woman by the Eagles

No comments:

Post a Comment